KetoFresh Macadamia Box
Macadamias have the highest amount of beneficial monounsaturated fats of any nut. They are a goo...
- Macadamias have the highest amount of beneficial monounsaturated fats of any nut.
- They are a good source of calcium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamin B, and they contain 73 percent fat.
Health benefits –
- Rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, hence reduces total and LDL cholesterol.
- Loaded with antioxidants that prevents Alzheimer’s disease, and heart diseases.
- Contains Vitamin E and protects against cancer.
- Protects against both metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes.
- Aids in weight loss by reducing hunger and promoting feeling of fullness.
- It can be eaten in raw form.
- It can be used in a variety of dishes, whether raw or roasted, but are particularly common in desserts, such as cookies and candies.