KetoFresh Hazelnut Box
The hazelnut is the fruit of the hazel, small, round, cinnamon colored shell and white-yellowish...
- The hazelnut is the fruit of the hazel, small, round, cinnamon colored shell and white-yellowish flesh, sweet flavored and rich in oil.
- Hazelnuts are a rich source of unsaturated fat, proteins, carbohydrates, vitamin E, folate and vitamins B pantothenic acid and biotin.
Health benefits –
- Loaded with antioxidants, that protects from oxidative stress and cell damage.
- Lowers LDL and Total cholesterol.
- Helps to prevent and decrease inflammation.
- Regulates blood sugar level.
- The nut can be consumed raw, roasted or as an ingredient for different product processing, mainly nougat and chocolate.
- It is also used in appetizers or in salads, sauces, etc.