KetoFresh Flaxseeds Box
Flaxseed is a rich source of the omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and is high in a ...
- Flaxseed is a rich source of the omega-3 fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and is high in a class of phytoestrogens known as lignans.
- It is also high in dietary fiber, protein, iron, calcium, manganese, thiamin, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper.
Health benefits –
- High in fiber and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Contains phytochemical called lignans, that reduces cancer risk.
- It lowers cholesterol level.
- It lowers blood pressure and regulates blood glucose level.
- The seeds can be eaten raw or toasted; added ground or whole to salads, morning cereal, and smoothies; or incorporated into baked goods.
- It is advisable to take it in powdered form since it gets digested easily when compared to the seeds.