Virgin Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from...
- Coconut oil is an edible oil extracted from the kernel or meat of mature coconuts harvested from the coconut palm.
- Coconut oil has a high saturated fat content, it is said to be good for weight loss.
Health benefits –
- Rich in Medium chain triglycerides, that boosts up the fat burning process in the body.
- Helps in better brain function.
- It has lauric acid and monolaurin, that can kill harmful pathogens.
- Exerts appetite reducing effects.
- Increases HDL cholesterol.
- It can be used as an alternative source of other cooking oils.
- It can also be used for oil pulling.